Monday, October 26, 2009

Back Home

It has been a week since i returned from my wonderful weekend in North Carolina, attending my nephew, Pete Geisen's wedding. It was a great weekend, with parties, dinners, dances, tours, golf, brunches planned for the whole time. Loved it.
I didn't read the invite very well as i thought it was to be held at a place called Rambling Waldo.. (It was at Rumbling Bald Resort, where some scenes from "Dirty Dancing" were filmed) .. anyway, I told a lady on the plane about Rambling whatever and she had never heard of it. She was from Charolette, NC.. Must learn to keep my mouth shut.
Best part of the trip was reconnecting with my 4 brothers and their wives, plus nieces and nephews, that I don't see very often. Sons, Matt and Wade and families were also there.. it was wonderful. Pete and his wife, Emily, were so elegant and their first dance was so 'cool' ------ let's hope it doesn't end up on YouTube..

No comments:

Post a Comment