Friday, June 1, 2012

Potted and Fresh...wedding gift

well, it is the 31st of May, 2015, and once again I'm revisiting my art..I cut this one up..may get 2 floral paintings out of it..there will never be flowers in our yard like these without my Carl attending to them..


March, 2012   Painted this today.. had taken a photo of that wagon full of flora @ a flea market in Portland. Then, i sketched a couple of Carl's potted plants on our patio. The watercolor paper had a couple of exercises on it from last summer's workshop... i scrubbed off the pigment and there were neat patterns left to use as a background.

March 2013...  i am jazzing up paintings, adding color, changing mats and frames. Blizzards do that to me.. 

Today, I  cut this painting in 1/2.. there ya go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment