Monday, April 30, 2018

"Tweet over here, Tweet over there" 12-21-23 Sold at G4



5-17-23  once again i changed the background on this painting.  It's become one of those annual chores i have, to make older paintings more pleasant to look at.  ya think???  


Oh goodness, call me a bird brain...  i had fun doing this.. the only true color is on the cardinal, i think..  also love the Tweeting aspect of it..   painted in acrylic which gave me the option to smear color all over the place.. 

10-18-21..  OK, Call me weird..  our theme wall at Gallery4 for Dec is "May Heaven and Earth Sing"//  Couldn't think of what to paint..  Birds Sing..  they don't just tweet..   I added some musical symbols and opened a couple of beaks.  wah la..
  
3-19-22  OK, you blog followers, if there are any, ...  i once again repainted this one.  I moved some tails. Modified and simplified the background .. i really enjoy revisiting my work.  My art work, that is. not dusting or cleaning or anything like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment