Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hung out to Dry!! Donated to benefit 4-14




Oh, i did start this at our Thursday painting get-together.. i added the grass and shadows yesterday, awaiting the rain, sleet, thunder, wind, lightening, snow storm we had last night..

May 30, (After showing this to fellow artists, they thought I should add some shapes and interest in the background 'cause i had 3 straight lines across the painting.. not interesting... so i dabbled in some trees and clouds.) Oh and there are tornado warnings today.

I wanted to entitle it "A Quilt, 3 Shirts and a Pair of Pants".. a little long for a painting that took me 45 minutes to paint..
March 2013...  this painting seemed to be quite unsuccessful.. plus I needed the frame it was in..  I cropped it and added a yellow sky.. chopped off the ugly quilt .. put it in a smaller frame and it looks good, i must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment