Saturday, January 9, 2021

"Carrie Bradshaw & Mr. Big"... won People's Choice award at Bonanzaville.. got it back from BV and sold at Gallery4 11-25-22


 A friend clued me in on an upcoming show to be held at Bonanzaville in West Fargo, this summer.  They provided the 11"x14"canvas  and hinted at a farm-ish theme ..  so here ya' go.  It was really fun to paint. 

 I have painted these goats b/4, kinda, and am always afraid they will look like dogs.  I painted the canvas red then used limited palette (again).

I changed the title..  i can do that..   at the show it will be titled..  "Goats and the City"  maybe.

10-22  got this painting back..  whew.  Bonanzaville did not ever have the auction or donation event that they said they were going to do.   happy me!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment